Please note the below conditions relating to the hire of a mobility scooter.
1. The hire of a mobility scooter is only available to persons with limited or restricted mobility ie cannot comfortably walk large distances.
2. The hire of a mobility scooter is specifically for the personal use of the hirer and must not be operated by any other person.
3. The hirer must consider other people, particularly in crowded areas. Site speed limits must be strictly adhered to.
4. Single seat scooters are for one person only. A maximum of two persons can be carried on a double seat scooter.
5. Joyriding, operation by children and other unsafe, dangerous or irresponsible behaviour will result in confiscation of the scooter and no refund of hire charges will be made.